- Who will fly the planes? UAE to shop for Pilots in Europe?
- Antwerp, Belgium - 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
- How to recruit Human talent?
- Christmas comes Early for Corporate Australia
- Kidnap threats in Nigeria
- Saudi Arabia will have to pay up for ESL Teachers
- Saudi Arabia ESL Recruitment Processes Are Changing.
- ESL INSTRUCTORS – SAUDI ARABIA 2013
- Saudi Aramco Tries New Recruitment Formula
- ESL & Maths Teachers For Saudi Aramco
- ESL and Maths teachers for Saudi Aramco
- Qatar - 3 x Project Managers required QAR 12-15,000 monthly tax free
- Saudi Arabia - massive opportunity for UK University involvement in ESL programs
- UK University - A chance of Partnership in Saudi Arabia
- Patience is a virtue in the Arab World
No 1 Ranked European Recruitment Agency
ERA is Europe’s leading Recruitment Agency dedicated to providing employment solutions throughout the world.
If your organisation is searching for top quality specialists, regards of the physical location, you have come to the right place.
Our recruitment agency offer:
- Headhunting, a bespoke service to fill top positions within your organisation where discretion and confidentiality are required. Assignments are undertaken by industry seasoned professionals.
- Multiple or mass recruitment arrangements where employers need a high number of individuals to fulfil identical or very similar roles across a number of outlets or locations. Such arrangements are tailored to client needs and tend to be long term arrangements.
- Regular fee based recruitment where employers register their detailed job descriptions and terms and conditions of employment when one off support is required in recruitment. We will quote our fees once we know the nature of the full assignment.
- Contract labour where we or one of our international associate companies will not only recruit but also employ the workforce and be responsible for the management of the workforce outside of the workplace but management within the workplace remains with the client. Wherever possible we build all costs into a simple hourly rate but this might not be possible in all locations.
Countries we operate in:
With our international network we can offer support anywhere in the world but as you would expect our main area of expertise is finding top quality European Union citizens with certified trade skills or professional qualifications to work within the European Union or elsewhere to suit the needs of clients. Projects involved with include:
- Numerous individual placements in most EU counties plus Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Poland, Norway and Switzerland as examples.
- Cross border recruitment of logistics staff from Eastern Europe utilised across the whole of Europe.
- Mass recruitment of English Second language teachers in the Middle East and in particular Saudi Arabia
- Helping talented individuals relocate to Australia and New Zealand where there are mass skills shortages. This can range from Chefs to Commercial Airline Pilots and Dentists and Doctors as well as certified trade professionals from boilermakers to welders.
- Contract teams in countries as diverse as the UK, Poland and India where employers either run a mixed staff recruitment policy or need assistance on specific medium term projects.
Why choose ERA?
For employers we listen to your requirements and offer the best fit solution to your recruitment needs but it does require a two way dialogue. You need to know what you need and we will work to provide it. The early exchanges are vital to avoid making the costly recruitment mistakes that can occur if you don’t get things right up front. Initial contact is best made through our quick enquiry form and receipt of your enquiry will enable us to carry out research before making contact and will make discussions more fruitful. The more you tell us the fewer questions we will need to ask.
For candidates and potential employees you need to target the role you want and we ask you to do three things:
- Carry out detailed internet research on the places where you want to work to include establishing whether you will qualify for a visa. Emigrating is a big step in anybody’s life make sure it is the right one for you.
- If trade recognition of your skills or a language qualification is required there is no point applying until these are in place.
- Get all of your documents in one place and keep them up to date. If you want a check list this can be downloaded from the site once you have registered your full CV. Be ready to move quickly.
Remember it’s your CV that will make you stand out from the crowd, in a full marketplace you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Please remove acronyms, they do not travel internationally.